We try to have as much fun as possible with the scouts and stay active. It all starts with fundraising so we can increase our number of trips.What is the money used for:
1. Scout awards, pins, patches
2. Pinewood Derby car kits
3. Arts & Crafts
4. Food and refreshments at Pack outtings
5. Day trip registration fees like indoor rock climbing, laser tag, etc.
6. Camping trip meals
7. Training materials
8. Award Ceremony dinner (Blue and Gold)
9. Pack 55 blue tshirts for scoutsDates to Remember:
- 10/05/2014 :: Pack 55 group sales outside of Stop & Shop in Clinton.
- TBD :: Individual scout order forms due to your Den Leader/Pack Leaders, and we can order batch popcorn
- TBD :: Pack 55 Popcorn gets picked up with all other Mattabesett Trail Packs. We will probably be assigned a time slot to pick up.
More info can be found at Trails-end website