Is your daughter interested in learning a sport, sampling the arts, preparing for a career, or pitching a tent? Does she dream of publishing stories online, traveling to exotic locales, or speaking on behalf of girls in your town? In Girl Scouting, she can do it all! Girls in grades Kindergarten through 12th grade (ages 5-17) can join as girl members. It's never too late to join in the fun. Membership is $15 annually, and financial aid is available.
A girl can be a Girl Scout in many different ways. She can:
- Join a troop/group With the same girls, all sessions; which typically spans the length of a school year. Please contact our Service Unit directly for placement in an age appropriate troop.
- Camp: Day or resident
- Events: Different girls attend each event
- Special Interest: With the same girls, all sessions relating to a specific theme or purpose
- Travel: Regional, national and international trips
- Virtual: High-quality, interactive program; safe, secure, online environment
Contact our Membership Recruiter Captain for more information: